top of page

My Trades - LPX

I just flat forward rolled my working in the money LPX $45 covered calls forward a net 245 days from 5/21/21 to 1/21/22 $45 for a net roll premium of $3.20 (note I accidentally rolled first to August 91 day, then rolled the rest of the way to 1/21/22). This generates income, protects the 1.18% dividend harvests, adding a net roll premium locked in at 11.41%, for a combined annual yield rate of 12.59%.

Total Net Premium cash from these trades: $1,920.00

Total Net Premium cash for March 2021 to date: $10,405.00

Total Net Premium cash for 2021 to date: $46,744.00

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Post: Blog2 Post
bottom of page