top of page

My Trades - SO

I just flat forward rolled my $65.00 working SO covered calls a net 245 days from 5/21/21 to 1/21/22 $65.00 for a net roll premium of $2.01, locking in a 4.23% yield rate to add to the 4.18% dividend for a combined yearly rate of 8.41% on a nice conservative utility play.

Total Net Premium cash from these trades: $1,206.00

Total Net Premium cash for March 2021 to date: $12,611.00

Total Net Premium cash for 2021 to date: $47,950.00

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Post: Blog2 Post
bottom of page